support for de jong

I think nige is now a marked man,every tackle challenge or movement will be analysed and i am absolutely certain he will be sent off for fuck all in the not to distant future.
What we as city fans have got to do is get behind him 100% because he does not deserve the bile being spewed his way by certain media outlets who have there own agenda.
I have actually heard tonight one utter fucking idiot ex pro who could dish it out himself say that ndjs challenge was worse than karl henrys the fuckin prick..

I think it is rich for the Dutch coach to axe De Jong for a "dangerous tackle" after his tactics employed in the world cup to kick Spain off the pitch... Imo , whilst some of De Jongs tackles can be reckless they are wholehearted and have no malice intended. The tackle on Ben Arfa was a sheer accident that is all.

Tough tackling midfielder that gives 100% in every tackle

Yes I wouldn't wish a broken leg on any rival player but these things happen on a football field

Anyone would be a liar to say they wouldn't want him on their team

He's a credit to Manchester city fc

marco said:
newcastle have written to the fa to have him done ,tick tock, roll on 6pm
Fuck me have they?
How come no one else has ever thought of that?
We should have done that after the ref played till they scored at OT last season,why didn't Hughes 'just' write to the FA?
What a tit,no wonder he got the fuckin sack

De%20Jong%20cele.jpg

It's probably to soon to organise but this photo done in a similar style to the Tevez flag below would be quality for the Arsenal or Poznan game.

_47662058_pasion_ap.jpg

blue12 said:
I think nige is now a marked man,every tackle challenge or movement will be analysed and i am absolutely certain he will be sent off for fuck all in the not to distant future.
What we as city fans have got to do is get behind him 100% because he does not deserve the bile being spewed his way by certain media outlets who have there own agenda.
I have actually heard tonight one utter fucking idiot ex pro who could dish it out himself say that ndjs challenge was worse than karl henrys the fuckin prick..

Completly agree, Talk sport are pushing for a 3 match ban. its a discrace. They are just trying to stop us like they did with adebayor last year, if the FA take action after the Newcastle letter then its just another fine example of the crap the media spew out about us week in week out.
I think it about time the club solicitors if not doing already monitor this shite and take action.

Ladyman has come out in support of Nigel on Twitter, this after writing the Tevez/Mancini stuff.

Ian_Ladyman_DM
van marwijk's de jong comments outrageous. no malice in the tackle. dutch coach merely trying to rebuild own reputation after WCFinal. #mcfc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.