Support Us

ello_jo

All you hughes haters, shut the fuck up!! What it gonna do, fuck all! Support him because none of the ADUG workers come on this forum so stop wasting your fucking time and your keyboard! Let hughes do his stuff, he aint gonna get sacked face it! So support him until he does! Without this money would you expect us to win every game, I doubt it. So carry on supporting us. We didn't get our name being good supporters for fuck all did we?
City till I die, whether we win or lose, FUCK IT! I will still sing bluemoon until I die if we don't win a thing in my lifetime.

ello_jo said:
Without this money would you expect us to win every game, I doubt it.

ive gotta say i dont agree with most of your post except this.

because we have this money people seem to think we have a devine right to win games, to attract the likes of Mourinho and turn from a mid table team into a top four team overnight.

perhaps hughes isnt the man for the job, but the arrogance shown by some fans is beyond me

True. I've said before our main problem is that our reputation has gone above our level of talent, but it seems to have taken affect upon some of our fans we aint gonna we if we change manager every season and if you want success quicker stick with the manager we have for now.

Agree with both previous posts. The money has made some supporters into right tits ,who now feel we should have a team full of superstars and a manager who is bigger than the club. Grow up and lets build something properly now we have the financial clout .

AGREED!

Get behind the team and support. There has been alot more shit over the years than now, when we were turning up to shit grounds in the 2nd division and losing then.

So we can't win away? Get over it? This is CITY!

We can't get the instant success that so many whiners on here crave? It just doesn't happen and never will in the Premier League.

And we won't get relegated we should be looking upwards and trying to get into europe because it can still happen. It only takes a few wins on the bounce to be right back in it?

ello_jo said:
All you hughes haters, shut the fuck up!! What it gonna do, fuck all! Support him because none of the ADUG workers come on this forum so stop wasting your fucking time and your keyboard! Let hughes do his stuff, he aint gonna get sacked face it! So support him until he does! Without this money would you expect us to win every game, I doubt it. So carry on supporting us. We didn't get our name being good supporters for fuck all did we?
City till I die, whether we win or lose, FUCK IT! I will still sing bluemoon until I die if we don't win a thing in my lifetime.

this guys right! the way we are going we will be the new reds in 2 years by finding faults with everything!
city till i die! to hell results!

Agree completely, people still fantasising over Sven is shocking, thats called living in the past. Lets stick with our current manager and hope he does the best, he hasn't got the god given right to win because of the money has he? Scolari? Arguably a better manager than Hughes got sacked beofore him, proof that money can't buy sucess, just support us please.

BlueBoy85 said:
AGREED!

Get behind the team and support. There has been alot more shit over the years than now, when we were turning up to shit grounds in the 2nd division and losing then.

So we can't win away? Get over it? This is CITY!

We can't get the instant success that so many whiners on here crave? It just doesn't happen and never will in the Premier League.

And we won't get relegated we should be looking upwards and trying to get into europe because it can still happen. It only takes a few wins on the bounce to be right back in it?
HALLEHIULA!! A TRUE BLUE, NOT COME ACCROSS ONE FOR A WHILE.

Since the takeover expectations have gone through the roof from alot of fans, I expect a top 10 finish this year and think we will get one. Then next year we aim to go one better and say top 7 or 8. Money means fuck all in football these days you can have the best 11 in the world on paper doesnt mean they will work as a team, things take time. Not 12 months FFS. Look at the top 6 now. They have all been steady for a few years. We have been up and down over the last 3 seasons. From Perace to Sven now onto Hughes. We get rid of Hughes now I tell you no one is going to come in and take the current team straight into the top 5, even with money. It just means building all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.