Support Us

Facts dont lie the poorest teams in the league can walk all over us .we have some great players but Hughes cant motivate them he is ou tof his depth he is like a fish out of water it now a matter of when he goes not IF

ello_jo said:
All you hughes haters, shut the fuck up!! What it gonna do, fuck all! Support him because none of the ADUG workers come on this forum so stop wasting your fucking time and your keyboard! Let hughes do his stuff, he aint gonna get sacked face it! So support him until he does! Without this money would you expect us to win every game, I doubt it. So carry on supporting us. We didn't get our name being good supporters for fuck all did we?
City till I die, whether we win or lose, FUCK IT! I will still sing bluemoon until I die if we don't win a thing in my lifetime.

You shut the fuck up! Hughes is crap.

Pam said:
ello_jo said:
All you hughes haters, shut the fuck up!! What it gonna do, fuck all! Support him because none of the ADUG workers come on this forum so stop wasting your fucking time and your keyboard! Let hughes do his stuff, he aint gonna get sacked face it! So support him until he does! Without this money would you expect us to win every game, I doubt it. So carry on supporting us. We didn't get our name being good supporters for fuck all did we?
City till I die, whether we win or lose, FUCK IT! I will still sing bluemoon until I die if we don't win a thing in my lifetime.

You shut the fuck up! Hughes is crap.
Fair play, I didn't mean to be so offensive last night I was just pissed and when I read it today I thought wow, I was offensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.