Support Us

kinkladze96 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
You Hughes-lovers are mad.

At what point do you say "this is bollocks" and go with what your eyes and instincts tell you?

The guy is totally out of his depth.His tactics are totally none-existant.We've spent 100mill and we're no better.

Tell me something positive that I didn't see today 'cos we we're still SHITE away from home.

We were PATHETIC today.

Bring it on.

Why do you scream for his head after such a short space of time.
Get jose. lose a game ,sack him he's shit .three week is long enough.
get ancelotti, only beat liverpool by three goals ,thats crap. get rid.

Please people get serious or dont bother posting.

Short space of time? Basically the season is a write off, bar the uefa cup. Thats how bad we've been competing.

Dunny said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Dunny said:
I was about to start a thred about something similar. I don't post much but am on here reading the posts everyday. And Its not worth it after a loss. Money doesn't buy success, it helps but its not the be all and end all. Since we have been taken over suddenly some, not all but some supporters believe we have a right to be the best overnight. Lets settle the fuck down. Yes the result was trash, but we are still top half with alot to play for, So lets hope positive comments start to outweigh the shit soon.

One last thing those who are saying Robinho should be sold should be given big dunce hats sat to the back of the board in a little forum all on there own because stupidity can be infectious.

Fucking hell...did you actually watch that shit?
We are AWFUL away.

We can't pass.We can't defend.We play long-ball bollocks to Robinho.
It's fucked.That's nothing to do with money and everything to do with a clueless twat with no plan "a" let alone "b."

He's gone soon,thank fook.

Yeah your right 2 many long balls to elano and robinho isn't going to help play what so ever. Particularly after what they showed midweek.

And yeah the perfromance was shit, What i'm trying to say is the melodrama after every loss is fucking stupid. Yeah analyse, give opinion and put forward ideas thats the point of a forum but the dribble thats being posted by some people is so far over the top it drives me fuckin crazy i.e. the people who want to sell Robinho.

Fair play.Robinho is indeed a fantastic footballer.
Unfortunately,fantastic footballers invariably need the ball played to their feet.
As opposed to being lumped over their heads.

blue_robb said:
kinkladze96 said:
RobbieBrewer said:

At what point do you say "this is bollocks" and go with what your eyes and instincts tell you?

The guy is totally out of his depth.His tactics are totally none-existant.We've spent 100mill and we're no better.

Tell me something positive that I didn't see today 'cos we we're still SHITE away from home.

We were PATHETIC today.

Bring it on.

Short space of time? Basically the season is a write off, bar the uefa cup. Thats how bad we've been competing.

Yes, the season is bolloxed and we are unlikely to be in istanbul(still hoping tho). Stability is the main thing. new managers every 18 months only work if you are already at a successful level.

kinkladze96 said:
RobbieBrewer said:

We were PATHETIC today.

Bring it on.

Oh-I'm serious.

Please tell me where we've improved after spending £100 mill.
We're going backwards.
Tell me why we're not?

We are not going backwards. We have a board that believes in our manager,something sven did not have i admit. They will hopefully give him the time to see his systems come to the fore. When this happens i will fogive you your impetuousness. if i'm totally wide of the mark you can slag me all you like. ;)

Well kinkladze96, I d argue we finally got the stability we essentially needed at boardroom level. The dressing room is a whole different story, as performances away seem to show.

kinkladze96 said:
We are not going backwards. We have a board that believes in our manager,something sven did not have i admit. They will hopefully give him the time to see his systems come to the fore. When this happens i will fogive you your impetuousness. if i'm totally wide of the mark you can slag me all you like. ;)

Why are we not going backwards?
If I'm not mistaken,We were better off points-wise this time last season.

Explain?

RobbieBrewer said:
kinkladze96 said:

Why are we not going backwards?
If I'm not mistaken,We were better off points-wise than this time last season.

Explain?

Does one or two points or one or two weeks in a season make the difference for a long term solution to a 33 year drought?
You obviously feel you have the solution. lets hear it.

I will always support the team on matchday.

I reserve the right to think that Hughes is not doing a good job.

True enough, but I would like to see us improving - we just seem to be getting worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.