Support vs rags at the swamp

No wonder they have 78000 seats, the leg rooms shite. Shins are fucked

Don't ever complain about our home support again.

That was a derby and the plastics couldn't even muster an atmosphere. I'd hate to think what Old Trafford's like against other PL teams.

Their home support really is s***!

frothy said:
gazinho said:
Throat fucked, shins fucked, who cares another win at the swamp is all that matters.

Brilliant from each and every blue I was there with tonight, champions
yes brilliant night but the fucking shit houses true to form smacked a girl off our coach in the face coming back into the coach park ,how they get away with away fans having to force there way cutting through the twats is a joke to get back to the buses

Hope she's ok and doesn't put her off going, it's just them typical scum rags. I'm from Stretford so i know first hand, its what makes us better and more confident of ourselves as true fans and loyal supporters> ;)

jrb said:
Don't ever complain about our home support again.

That was a derby and the plastics couldn't even muster an atmosphere. I'd hate to think what Old Trafford's like against other PL teams.

Their home support really is s***!
It's all due to the acoustics in the stadium. They're singing, but you just can't hear them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.