Supporter Services - MCFC

I've spent around 22 hours on hold over the past week or so. An absolute fucking shambles. Makes me consider if I can be arsed any more TBH, if that's how little of a shit they give about us.

I sent an email to supporters services 14 days ago still no reply, has anybody had a response via email ?

My DD failed so I was told by email to phone up before August 26th, yesterday. So not sure if my e-ticket will work tomorrow or not??

I haven't been able to get through and still trying this morning. Been on hold for 40 minutes, again!

Is there another way of getting through?

Absolute shambles, still not received my Metrolink Passes, hours on the phone to be told we will let supporters service know. Oh great thanks, but they already know and have done nothing!

Forgot the ticket Office was no longer on the top floor of the souvenir shop. :-?

Spoke to a member staff in the souvenir shop.

They knew about the long phone waits, etc. They Said try the matchday ticket sales office opposite City Square on a matchday. I just smiled.

So.

1. Waiting on the phone for hours.
2. No indication where you are in the phone queue or time remaining until you speak to the next ticket office staff member.
3. Calls being hung up.
4. No replies to emails.
5. No stadium ticket office open during the week. Just a matchday ticket sales office open on the day of the match.
6. Error messages on your City account, meaning transactions can’t be completed online.

Can you imagine any other business treating it’s customers(fans) so badly?

What the f*** has happened to the ticket office!? Overtime it’s been downgraded by the club, has got steadily worse, to the point of it barely functioning anymore.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.