Supporter Services - MCFC

How annoying, how long have you been at this seat?, has this been a constant feature? I'd find it difficult to believe this has been going on since we first moved in over 10 years ago.

It does sound trivial in print but if it's ruining the game for you each week the club should address it.

I've been in the seat for about 5/6 years now and I finally decided enough was enough. The guy who sat next to me jacked it in last year to move elsewhere.

I'm sure if they could be bothered then the club could easily solve it.

I thought this problem affected hundreds of fans at the Etihad. I'm in SSL1 Block 119 and most games lots of the seats around me have pools of water in front of them. It started two years ago when they put the temporary roof on after adding the 3rd tier on the SS. When it rains before a game or the day before pools of water are present on match day. I thought it was a faulty roof. Not great in a 21st century football stadium at all.

I thought this problem affected hundreds of fans at the Etihad. I'm in SSL1 Block 119 and most games lots of the seats around me have pools of water in front of them. It started two years ago when they put the temporary roof on after adding the 3rd tier on the SS. When it rains before a game or the day before pools of water are present on match day. I thought it was a faulty roof. Not great in a 21st century football stadium at all.

They did tell me that it affected a few others around the ground and that other people had complained. All that happened is they were relocated and there's nothing they can do.

A natural spring though, you couldn't make it up.

They did tell me that it affected a few others around the ground and that other people had complained. All that happened is they were relocated and there's nothing they can do.

Trying to get you to drink it there I think... "problem solved!"

How have you channel supporters services I find if you tweet them and bang #mcfc #together and all that bollocks you soon get a response in a your favour

I have the same problem-family stand level one. Was told it was due to the sprinklers! Such a lot of water that a pair of shoes were ruined. Sent Mcfc photos but just offered a move. Don't want to.move- good crowd round me who.inwish to stay near, I said I couldn't believe they could build a new level on the south stand but couldn't mend a leak! It comes out of the bolt under my chair. MCFC don't seem.to care at all,

get them to fix it or tell them as its a natural water spring that you will start a highly profitable bottled spring water business from your seat.

Used to happen a bit in 117 assumed it was just rain settling at a lowest point.

I'm up in 315 now and have swapped water for bleeding ears with the tannoy.

How have you channel supporters services I find if you tweet them and bang #mcfc #together and all that bollocks you soon get a response in a your favour

Yeah, I actually tweeted pictures while at the Villa match. I didn't get a response then though, I had to email.

Had a new response to this (below) which isn't much cop to be honest. Looks like I'll be looking for somewhere new or scrapping my ticket altogether:

This is caused by a natural spring which is underneath the stadium but due to the depth of it, is not something we are able to reach. The reason it comes through the concrete is down to the water pressure which creates cracks in the concrete. Due to what it is, there isn't a way we can rectify this, as it would just force the water to come up somewhere else.

They also said I had to get in contact again on renewals day to see what they could find for me. It's a load of shite the customer services team, they should really be contacting me with the options (once they know them) rather than me having to chase. Clearly too much to ask though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.