Supporters Club tickets

I think us old cunts over 50 should be last on the list the youngsters make the atmosphere and should be given priority there our future,
The majority of foc’s just moan like fuck you couldn’t get them excited if you gave them Beyoncé naked sat on there knee
I prefer Rihanna.

Do you mean Corporate or Hospitality? Very different. Hospitality allocation is now subjected to a ballot; and hospitality ST holders don’t receive loyalty points each time they renew; and they can’t join a cup scheme where they get loyalty points either. Corporate members I have no idea about.
Stand corrected. According to numerous discussions on BM over the seasons, (certain) Tunnel Club and corporate packages include an away ticket/s?

Stand corrected. According to numerous discussions on BM over the seasons, (certain) Tunnel Club and corporate packages include an away ticket/s?
I’d guess tunnel club certainly would. By Hospitality, I’m referring to the likes of Joes & Kits etc

Valid point.

In that case, why change something that has worked well for decades?

So what do you think the reason is for the change? Having more control over away tickets now demand for away tickets has gone through the roof after last season?
They get charged 10% interest if they don't pay the home club quick enough for away tickets.

Reactions: jrb
I’ve had a season ticket since 1968, but I now have to belong to a supporters club to guarantee getting a ticket to some major games - CL final for example. There are members of our group, who don’t go to ANY games unless it’s a final or the derby. They qualify to get tickets, and get them, every time, including bringing grandkids and wives who’ve little interest. That can’t be right. It’s difficult to argue this in the group of course, because you don’t want to fall out with folks you’ll be travelling with and sitting with at the games. But it doesn’t sit well with me.

People should pass this on to Kevin Parker, rather than moan on here.
They should maybe do both? This is a forum for discussing City matters, having a chat about it to find how others think and if there’s opinions they hadn’t considered. Just my opinion of course.

I saw 2 guys at the CL final who have never set foot in the Etihad , but had a friend who knows a player who got them tickets
Out of interest, how did you know they hadn’t set for in the stadium or how they got their tickets, if you just saw them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.