Supporters clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
blingy said:
Skashion said:
blingy said:
Like I said its not down to me to sort out the corruption in your own clubs its down to you lot to put the systems in place to prevent it..

Dose everyone who comes on this forum and post a opinion, or a statement have to have a sworn affidavit backed up by pictures and a note from a priest/landlord/doctor to do so??

By me saying its this or that branch doesn't prove it's true dose it?? So I'd still be just gobbing off...
What you see as me gobbling off without any proof I see as you gobbling off protecting a corrupt system..

I never contributed to this topic to out anybody, to crusade against s/c to upset anybody, I merely wanted to contribute with what I know to be true, as this is a forum where views and knowledge are passed between fans, not a court room where proof accusation and counter accusation is required to be able to contribute..
You've alleged that a Supporters Club branch has broken the law. That's not an opinion. It's an accusation, and a pretty serious one at that. Then you refuse to name the branch. Looks pretty fooking suspicious to me. Either you see it as a problem, and name the branch, or you say nothing. Your halfway house of saying there's an issue, and then refusing to help fix it, is flat-out ridiculous or it's a lie. Personally, I suspect it's the latter because I see no reason for you not to name the branch other than the fact than your lies will be found out.

Breaking the law !! If that's the case then ain't all s/c or most doing the same, as I was informed on here on another topic that s/c had to submit numbers of there members who meet the criteria to the club prier to receiving there tickets.. Do these tickets make there way to those people who's numbers have been submitted or are they handed out by what ever means the s/c see fit to do so??

Naming names or saying nothing is a criteria set out by you and not the criteria of this forum so I'm not breaking any rules other then your own..

Iv already said why I won't be naming anyone but there could be plenty of reasons for not doing so

Maybe I could be a member of the branch
Maybe it could be a friend
Maybe it could be a family member
Maybe it could be a friend if a friend

I have already give my reasons but if you want to know then pm me and ill be happy to explain to you

It's not my problem as it doesn't affect me and it certainly isn't up to me to fix a corrupt system that I'm not even in.

As already said it would be quite simple for the club and s/c to come up with a system where there members had the same chance as getting tickets for what ever game as the rest of the fans, but I suspect that this wouldn't happen as most wouldn't want to lose the perks of getting tickets and dishing them out to members as they see fit regardless of points ect...

Put your own houses in order 1st then what I have mentioned will stop as a result of this..
Think you getting on everyones nerves now put a sock in it

cyberblue said:
blingy said:
Skashion said:
You've alleged that a Supporters Club branch has broken the law. That's not an opinion. It's an accusation, and a pretty serious one at that. Then you refuse to name the branch. Looks pretty fooking suspicious to me. Either you see it as a problem, and name the branch, or you say nothing. Your halfway house of saying there's an issue, and then refusing to help fix it, is flat-out ridiculous or it's a lie. Personally, I suspect it's the latter because I see no reason for you not to name the branch other than the fact than your lies will be found out.

Breaking the law !! If that's the case then ain't all s/c or most doing the same, as I was informed on here on another topic that s/c had to submit numbers of there members who meet the criteria to the club prier to receiving there tickets.. Do these tickets make there way to those people who's numbers have been submitted or are they handed out by what ever means the s/c see fit to do so??

Naming names or saying nothing is a criteria set out by you and not the criteria of this forum so I'm not breaking any rules other then your own..

Iv already said why I won't be naming anyone but there could be plenty of reasons for not doing so

I have already give my reasons but if you want to know then pm me and ill be happy to explain to you

It's not my problem as it doesn't affect me and it certainly isn't up to me to fix a corrupt system that I'm not even in.

As already said it would be quite simple for the club and s/c to come up with a system where there members had the same chance as getting tickets for what ever game as the rest of the fans, but I suspect that this wouldn't happen as most wouldn't want to lose the perks of getting tickets and dishing them out to members as they see fit regardless of points ect...

Put your own houses in order 1st then what I have mentioned will stop as a result of this..

What every one!! a first even for me!!
congratulations on being given the job of speaking on behalf of everyone on this forum!!

Is this your private forum??
Am I breaking rules ??

If I'm breaking forum rules then I'm sure a mods will let me know, but if you want me to stop replying then stop quoting me

iv got as much right as everyone else here to reply to questions posted to me, to defend my comments or to express my opinion, until its demed by the powers that be that iv overstepped the line..

Sat here swiftly awaiting the ban hammer coming down -(

Dodge said:
I think this mud slinging being directed at SC's is predictable, and always happens when tickets are tight. Opinions differ and I will defend SC's to the hilt, but everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Accusations of touting through branches, inflated prices and law breaking are a different kettle of fish.

Maybe time for the Mods to put a lid on this.

Squirty - I've PM'd you mate.
Got your PM

Cheers for that

Enjoy Saturday

squirtyflower said:
blueyorkie said:
We have had to comply with the rules on every single application.
ok
explain to me how my mate, a seasoncard holder, was able to take his son to the semi-final and now the final when he hasn't?

Your mate must have had the required points - There are a % of tickets set aside for junior fans who don't qualify so they can go with an adult who does - The club clearly state that on all ticket information they release via the club website

blingy said:

Touting is against the law. No, I don't think most branches do tout. It's a very serious allegation.

Yes, I want to know the name of the branch. I'd be quite happy for you to PM the name of the branch to me along with further details.

Why Always Ste said:
That is just one factor in what the criteria is based on.

You have an agenda, which is why you are focusing on this sole factor.

Why don't you focus on the other factors?

* Blue card or Season card memberships
* cup scheme
* and most importantly - the amount of loyalty points they have with City

All this plays a role....

Attending meetings is our own system we put in place to stop Jonny come latelys and people who aren't really big supporters from applying for tickets in the first place.

The supporters club i'm a member of use the following criteria for the Cup games

1 - Member of the Cup Scheme - Guaranteed a ticket

2 - Sufficient loyalty points

Skashion said:
blingy said:

Touting is against the law. No, I don't think most branches do tout. It's a very serious allegation.

Yes, I want to know the name of the branch. I'd be quite happy for you to PM the name of the branch to me along with further details.

Not saying most branches tout but wouldn't surprise me if there was more then the one I know about passing in any spares to persons outside there club for a profit.

It has been said on this forum that s/c have obtained tickets using a members number and that ticket then finds it way into some other members hands!!

The instance I have mentioned is exactly the same but has come our of the branch with a few quid extra thrown on top..

Iv never said I would give you the name of the branch, I said that if you was interested in knowing my personal reasons for not naming names I would be happy to do so via p/m

blingy said:
cyberblue said:
blingy said:

What every one!! a first even for me!!
congratulations on being given the job of speaking on behalf of everyone on this forum!!

Is this your private forum??
Am I breaking rules ??

If I'm breaking forum rules then I'm sure a mods will let me know, but if you want me to stop replying then stop quoting me

iv got as much right as everyone else here to reply to questions posted to me, to defend my comments or to express my opinion, until its demed by the powers that be that iv overstepped the line..

Sat here swiftly awaiting the ban hammer coming down -(
Why do you ask if this my private forum ?.you clearly no it isnt? Who said you are breaking any rules? I certainly didnt .Why do you say i have been given the job on speaking on behalf of everyone on the forum ?.you no that is not true .stop twisting thinks to suit your crusade .I mearly stated i thought you were boring everyone .because you refuse to substaniate the stuff you are saying .as the cliche goes put up or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.