Supporters who are not going to Wembley

At home. Going out for some pre-match pints but then leaving at half 4 to watch it at home. I refuse point blank to watch it in a pub, because there has to be a loser and I have an inkling it's going to get messy. I'm locking my doors, she's going out and i'm going to watch it on my own.

Right here and my Hungarian gf will be watching it with me while both of us webcamming on skype. Two mobile phones with rags on speed dial and copious amounts of booze for celebration/commiseration purposes. Would give my eye teeth to be there though.

On the sofa. Best I can manage. Would love to be there.

Ticket For Schalke said:
are part timers ;)

Hope you get a dose of the shits and end up spending the whole match on a wembley toilet ;)

No, seriously, enjoy it mate. Just sing so loud I can feel the match through the telly. That's what happened with the Liverpool match, brought a tear to my eye remembering the feeling of standing on the Kippax.

Ok, could not get a ticket for Saturday (Totally skint), was not looking forward to watching the match in the pub when all my mates were at Wembley, really down after Mondays game (working an office full of Liverpool fans). Feeling very low.

THEN

Just got a call off a mate, I now have a ticket, a seat in a mini bus and a hotel for Saturday night and it’s all for free. I FEEL F**king BRILLIANT, Bring it on.

I Just Love Blue Friends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.