Supporters who are not going to Wembley

Still weighing it up, most boozers who have Setanta will show it,but likely to be infested with chinese or cockney or Irish reds and I don't do nice guy in defeat.
On the other hand if we win, I'd be a nightmare to the above mentioned and would end up in mither either way.

waterloo blue said:
Still weighing it up, most boozers who have Setanta will show it,but likely to be infested with chinese or cockney or Irish reds and I don't do nice guy in defeat.
On the other hand if we win, I'd be a nightmare to the above mentioned and would end up in mither either way.

It's on ITV. Or are you not watching from the UK?

No in Sydney,it's on at 2a.m.
peoffrey said:
waterloo blue said:

It's on ITV. Or are you not watching from the UK?

Im having a big party at my house, loads of blue mates coming round for pre-match curry and drinks and then watching the match with friends and family. My rag mates did not get an invite

In a pub in Barnsley!!....only good thing is that there are loads of Leeds supporters up here and you just know who they will be shouting for!!!

I'll be sat watching on the telly with my six-year old with my precious bottle of Brewdog Tokyo beer (18.2%) to celebrate at 19:00.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.brewdog.com/tokyo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.brewdog.com/tokyo</a>

Have a great day all you Blues who have tickets and keep on singing whatever happens!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.