Supporters who are not going to Wembley

unfortunately at home......

.....saving the expense of taking me, my chum who's just been laid off and my two little kids for the final....

JUST WIN THE BLOODY THING ON SATURDAY!!!!!

(a good omen is that the ONLY game I missed in the 80-81 season was the semi, a bad omen is of course the final(s) that year...)

At home in Velka Bucina on Czech TV (Nova Sports)

My partner Eva is in Toronto on business this week and she arrives back in Prague on Saturday at 1405 - pick her up from airport, get home, she flakes out from jetlag and I watch the game in peace with a few pivo's (beers)

mcfcinprague said:

My partner Eva is in Toronto on business this week and she arrives back in Prague on Saturday at 1405 - pick her up from airport, get home, she flakes out from jetlag and I watch the game in peace with a few pivo's (beers)

na Zdravi...

york away to this! said:
mcfcinprague said:

na Zdravi...

dekuji moc Yorku na hesky vikend

I'll be watching it at home in Kiev, couldn't get a ticket and couldn't get a flight. I'm going to send the Mrs shopping so it will still cost me a packet!

All the best to all the Blues who will be at Wembley to watch the Blues turn the scum over 3-1 against the odds and shove all the shit back up the noses of all the red ass Jurno's who think its already over for us!!!!

Have a good one Blues.

Had to sell my ticket due to fact Iam skint and just hope we get to the final.
Watching the match in a caravan in fecking yorkshire away from anyone with a lot of ale.
Come on City!!!

I think i will watch it on Tv.

It's going to be an exciting saturday because the El Clasico comes after the semi-final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.