Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

Loved Sven. He gave us a bit of pride back in our team again. Don't think he ever lost a game to ferguson either! Hope he can find the strength to fight this horrible illness.
Memories of the derby game st home...when AF rose to his feet from the utd dug out,arms raised as Tevez was about to score with a header from point blank range...and missed!

Also the West ham away win 1st match of the season,great away turn out and atmosphere, with so many debutants all looking good. our hopes were high.

And the 1nil win over Derby County at home with a Michael Johnson goal, early season optimism was over flowing..

I think the utd win put us top of the League,3 wins out of 3 with no goals conceded.
Wow.

Memories of the derby game st home...when AF rose to his feet from the utd dug out,arms raised as Tevez was about to score with a header from point blank range...and missed!

Also the West ham away win 1st match of the season,great away turn out and atmosphere, with so many debutants all looking good. our hopes were high.

And the 1nil win over Derby County at home with a Michael Johnson goal, early season optimism was over flowing..

I think the utd win put us top of the League,3 wins out of 3 with no goals conceded.
Wow.
Always loved that goal..

He's enjoyed a good life let's hope he has a good death it's a nasty cancer to get Sven deserves our love and best wishes for bringing colour, glamour, scandal, bingo and just a hint of Swedish sexual freedom to Manchester and the UK

Terribly sad news. I met him a few times when I was working closely with the FA and he was a good chap. He loved his women tho :)

I see sky have managed to pen a story and failed to mention us. Oh and that Sven is a lifelong dipper fan and wanted to be their manager. You just know what is coming next. That’s all the dippers need is for some grief they can jump on.

Wish him a pain free time though. Horrible ticking time bomb for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.