Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

Loved Sven and the first half of the season after the dross that Pearce served up was incredible. The players he brought in were proper, get off your seat types, Elano, Geo, Petrov + Corluka and even Bianchi. Would have loved to have seen what he would have done with the takeover influx, it would have been a lot better than Mark Hughes ‘obviously’. Hope we get him back before the end of the season.

No it’s not. The way our club has changed from one that was seemingly fan and decency centred to one that is financially obsessed is fucking horrific. A year or so ago I would still have had the likes of Khaldoon down as a man to be admired, now I see him and Soriano as businessmen, at best. If they were still tuned into the core fanbase they would have done something for Sven by now. Sven was an absolute gentleman in his just under a year with City
What made you think they were anything other than businessmen? I never, ever thought they were tuned into the core fan base, they're businessmen who have done a great job with the club.

Sampdoria have had him on the pitch for a game. He came out along with Bobby Manc.

City. Get it sorted.

Don't think that's going to happen but would be a beautiful thing if it did.

Amongst all the madness of modern football, there's something very touching about the comfort and happiness through the sadness that these events seem to be giving Sven.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.