Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

I decided on a late break to Tenerife, flying out on the afternoon of the match as I had had enough of the bullshxt surrounding the game from the media that it would be easy for united, all they had to do was turn up. Boarded the flight at 2 nil at half time. Expecting the next time I heard anything in Tenerife it would not be good news. Flying high the pilot came on the tannoy? and said if anyone was interested the derby had finished and City had won 2-1, a loud cheer went up on the plane and I was wishing I could get off and rush round to the pub to have some banter with the rags who had been billy big bollocks all week. Thanks Sven, sleep well.

Great shame. He was certainly a real character of the game and the first half of his season at City was brilliant with players like Elano whose like we hadn't seen for years. Very sad news even though we had known for some time that he was terminally ill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.