Sven interview on his time at City

mammutly said:
Pughie said:
its just an opinion and if you dont agree then thats fine, on his day he was a world beater e.g. Hamburg, but far to inconsistant and when he had a bad day it was a really bad day

But he was a revealation for many more than 'a couple' of games. Elano, like the rest of the team, and the coaches at the time, suffered from the background instability. It got to the point where nobody knew if they had any future at the club.

I always thought that Elano was probably one of the sources of the instability.
He had form for that didn't he?

Now he is on more solid foundations at Leicester working for another set of Thai owners and added: "They are much nicer people."

Oh, dear. He must haven't done his research on his new owners then.

His new owners is from King Power group, that has quite the connection with the slimy,shady,back-stabbing political blight called Newin Chidchob. Used to be part of Frank's political group back in 06, but turned on him the instant the going gets tough.
He's also head his own 'Blue shirts' group of thugs and was a mastermind in the killings of May 2010.

Not that Leicester fans don't know much about it. From the fox forum

Thai Political prisoners on Newin & footy

A good read from PPT political blog on Newin doing a good Frank imitation

It already happening, Buriram PEA FC, bought by Newin quickly affiliates with Leicester

I felt sorry for Sven, he got booted by Frank. Then got hired from Frank's former lackie. The thai political scene is boiling under calm waters right now, and may blow up sooner than later. If it happens, and it will, having a thai owner from the losing faction will be damaging to the fox.

Glad that Frank has the decency to pass the baton of MCFC to our current owners. We really avoid that one!

leeyiankun said:
Now he is on more solid foundations at Leicester working for another set of Thai owners and added: "They are much nicer people."

..... Used to be part of Frank's political group back in 06, but turned on him the instant the going gets tough ........

..... He's also head his own 'Blue shirts' group of thugs and was a mastermind in the killings of May 2010 ......

I don't want to turn this thread into a Thai political discussion, but really, some of these things are half-truths at best.

The owners of King Power are businessmen and have invested in Leicester on that basis. Newin and the owners of King Power are friends, and yes they got rich as a result of the concessions granted to the company by Thaksin when Newin was his buddy. I don't think you can compare them to Thaksin, who has a well-documented track record of human rights, financial and ethical abuses.

As far as Newin is concerned, he was Thaksin's blue-eyed boy until he could see the way it was going, and he smartly got out. That's politics, get over it. Yes, he is a nasty piece of work, but he wouldn't have been Thaksin's buddy if he was a saint.

And for the blue shirts and his involvement in the "killings" of May 2010, the fact there has been no international coverage of a blue shirt movement says a lot. If you want to look for a mastermind in the "killings" of May 2010, look no further than Thaksin who calculated, wrongly as it turns out, that if the government was forced to clear the streets and people died as a result, he would be able to force the government out.

Last time I will discuss Thai politics on here, but really ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.