Sven interview on his time at City

How can you say Elano and Garrido were negatives? For the money they cost they were great servants to the club.

I love Sven and would of loved to have seen him with the money we have now, i reckon whilst the club was buying for now he would of won a trophy (when Hughes was in charge). He would be the perfect Director of Football with Mancini.

WNRH said:
How can you say Elano and Garrido were negatives? For the money they cost they were great servants to the club.

I love Sven and would of loved to have seen him with the money we have now, i reckon whilst the club was buying for now he would of won a trophy (when Hughes was in charge). He would be the perfect Director of Football with Mancini.

Elano's form went shite after a couple of good games, and I saw Garrido give up on chasing back a winger to many times and for me that is just criminal

I really enjoyed Sven at the club, and I agree had Sven gotten the budget that Sparky and Bobby had I think we'd have had Champs league last season

Pughie said:
WNRH said:

Elano's form went shite after a couple of games

There's exaggeration and then there's ridiculous over statement!

mammutly said:
Pughie said:
Elano's form went shite after a couple of games

its just an opinion and if you dont agree then thats fine, on his day he was a world beater e.g. Hamburg, but far to inconsistant and when he had a bad day it was a really bad day

Pughie said:
mammutly said:

its just an opinion and if you dont agree then thats fine, on his day he was a world beater e.g. Hamburg, but far to inconsistant and when he had a bad day it was a really bad day

But he was a revealation for many more than 'a couple' of games. Elano, like the rest of the team, and the coaches at the time, suffered from the background instability. It got to the point where nobody knew if they had any future at the club.

mammutly said:
Pughie said:

But he was a revealation for many more than 'a couple' of games. Elano, like the rest of the team, and the coaches at the time, suffered from the background instability. It got to the point where nobody knew if they had any future at the club.
Anyone who knows what was really going on will know why it all turned to shit after December.

He did the double over the rags with Benjani and Vassell Upfront! AT THE SWAMP!

Anyone remember the famous lines.....

2-0 UP AT THE SWAMP!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.