Swamp Derby - 25/3/14

CTID1988 said:
Any guesses on their starting 11 ?
I think in recent weeks Moyes has figured out how shit Young is. I think they will play;

Mata---------Fellaini---------Carrick---------Januzaj
------------------Rooney------Van Persie----------------

Looks good on paper but Rooney and Van Persie are clearly too egotistical to play together, Mata has been nerfed on the wing with no liscense to roam, Carrick has been poor all year and Fellaini is shit as a holding player. Januzaj started very brightly but I can't see him hurting Zabaleta or Kolarov. If the United midfield is as bad as it has been all year and in particular against Liverpool, then we might run riot once again. I think our players know how to beat them, and there players know that we know.

I honestly believe that this will be the end. They might beat Olympiakos on the night, but Olympiakos will go through. I think if we beat them by 4 or 5 then Moyes will be pushed out.

whats the latest with segio? - Will the lad be fit for the game, and if so do we play him/risk him with the likes of Arsenal & the pool coming up?

Vigil for Wee Davey at the Derby

Thanks to Marcus for this idea....This has been mentioned already on the Save Our Dave thread but I thought it was worthy of its own thread to gather more support

On 6 minutes (the length of Moyes' contract that the scum must adhere to as its 'not the united way' to sack there managers) the city end goes quiet, 3,500 of us hold a lighter up in the air (I'm guessing candles wont be allowed) and sing 'All we are saying, is give Dave a chance'.

If a banner could be made with PRAY FOR DAVE blazoned across it, even better.

Will Bale, Thiago and CR7 be ready for this derby? Bloody hope not. I think they will go with a 54411 formation with Shrek just behind the alleged rapist. They will then have two banks of four in front of a back five to try and counter our passing style. Still fancy us to nick it though......

Re: Vigil for Wee Davey at the Derby

Can we not just concentrate on supporting our own boys and winning the game first?

As an interested but non partial observer to this game, I really don't think it matters a jot who plays for Man Yoo.

You boys will marmelise them.

Eds said:
Will Bale, Thiago and CR7 be ready for this derby? Bloody hope not. I think they will go with a 54411 formation with Shrek just behind the alleged rapist. They will then have two banks of four in front of a back five to try and counter our passing style. Still fancy us to nick it though......

where is Cesc going to fit in though ? they cant play them all mate

bluemc1 said:
Eds said:

where is Cesc going to fit in though ? they cant play them all mate
Schweinsteiger's the man in form so they can't leave him out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.