Swamp Derby - 25/3/14

Pigeonho said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pigeonho said:
Guess you didn't see the match last night!
Whilst Dzeko might not run against them like aguero would have, he will have Navas, silva and Nasri doing that, with him finishing the balls they provide. That united back line is fucking wank and we will have a field day, aguero or no aguero. Bit harsh on Dzeko there.

Tell you what Pidge. There is being confident and being confident.
I hope you aren't made to eat your words come 21.30hrs on Tuesday!!!!
No reason to believe I will bud. Had their forwards not been of league one standards last night, they would have scored at least 3. On Tuesday they won't be facing such dross, aguero or not. Think Dzeko gets unfair stick at times. Given the chance, him or negredo will grab a brace on Tuesday, with Yaya and Navas adding one each, too. I see no reason why it won't be a twatting on Tuesday.

I agree mate. Barring ridiculous bad luck with injuries on Saturday, this should be a straightforward win. They say games are won and lost in midfield and just stop and compare the two midfields for a moment. And when you've stopped laughing, nip down the bookies.

Never as confident in.big games when we dont have kun.

Dzeko is so inconsistent and wastes too.many opportunities. Utd defense is weaker than usual but they are good enough to cope with dzeko and an.out of form negrado.....

Maybe if jovetic is fit...he looks quite clinical with his finishing ( could be wrong) so maybe this will.be the game where we finally see what this lad is made of

6-1 again. COME ON CITY!
United_1_6_City.png

At the risk of upsetting some haters, i think Dzeko is a superb player who unfortunately doesn't turn up all the time. I have no idea why not, but clearly sometimes he is just not at the races. On Tuesday, he will be at the races. We will see the 4 goal Spurs away Dzeko, wait and see. I am not saying he will score 4, but i'll wager he gets at least a couple. Add in a Yaya and a Nasri and it's 4-0 or better. Count on it!

Edit: Ask a rag or two, would they take a 1-0 defeat if offered it now? You bet your last quid they would. They are, to a man, shitting themselves.

Even without Kun I can't in all honesty see anything other than a comfortable win at the swamp Naz,Silva,Yaya will run that 4 stooge back line ragged and if RVP turns out to be missing (personally I think his injury is bullshit) as well as the mc'cains advert says "it's all good"

richards30 said:
where has it been confirmed no Sergio for the derby?????
It hasn't, but since he only returned to training yesterday and the usual benchmark is to spend a week in full training before getting game time, it's highly unlikely he'll be risked. We should find out more in MP's presser later on.

aguero93:20 said:
richards30 said:
where has it been confirmed no Sergio for the derby?????
It hasn't, but since he only returned to training yesterday and the usual benchmark is to spend a week in full training before getting game time, it's highly unlikely he'll be risked. We should find out more in MP's presser later on.

ah right, cheers fella, even if hes fit enough for the bench his name in the squad puts extra fear into the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.