Swamp Derby - 25/3/14

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sam-caddick said:
Chippy_boy said:
Came on here to say exactly this. RVP out could be bad news. IF moyes decides to push Rooney up front and tuck Mata in behind, they will be a dramatically better side. Mata is a great player, but he needs to be played where Rooney has been - in the middle - and he's been a complete waste of space out on the left. By pure bad luck, Moyes could end up with a better team.

That said, he is such an utter fuckwit, i would not be remotely surprised if he brings the black bart simpson in for RVP and leaves Mata in the sidelines. Come on wee Davey, we're relying on you to be an arse.

I was thinking this.

I think after Giggs's performance in midweek as well Moyes knows he has a midfielder there who can distribute balls up the field that can cause the damage, but unfortunately for him Giggs can't play every game so he has to pick and choose.

I do fear us having Sergio out but with this being a must win game for us I do expect us to turn up. My only worry is that I have that feeling it's written in the stars that this will be United's game of the season.
I thought you'd resolved to start being more positive, sam ;-)

first negative thing I have said for a few weeks now mate :P

sam-caddick said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
sam-caddick said:
I was thinking this.

I think after Giggs's performance in midweek as well Moyes knows he has a midfielder there who can distribute balls up the field that can cause the damage, but unfortunately for him Giggs can't play every game so he has to pick and choose.

I do fear us having Sergio out but with this being a must win game for us I do expect us to turn up. My only worry is that I have that feeling it's written in the stars that this will be United's game of the season.
I thought you'd resolved to start being more positive, sam ;-)

first negative thing I have said for a few weeks now mate :P
Good. Keep up the good work ;-)

baildon blue said:
I think Manchester United are more nervous than us about this game . I think we will win this quite easy . Got to say the Arsenal game looks more daunting than this .
The Fulham game looks more daunting than this!

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
LoveCity said:
Van Persie definitely out.

Don't believe the lies

No lies mate.. 4 to 6 weeks.. Just the excuse there looking for..!!!
How they got stuffed without him..

They could have 12 on the pitch Tuesday .. There crap.. Just go for the throat lads... Red shite.. !!!
Ooh I fucking hate them.. !!!
Just my derby rant.. !!

CheethamHillBlue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Did you fall for the giggs was outstanding thing ?

Sprayed a couple of decent passes, gave the ball away a few times.
I'm with you. Straw clutching at it's best.
makes you think that the stories of family wrecker and Gollum could be true...
moyes puts giggs in the starting 11 with the hope he fuckin bombs and gets to say told you so but giggs comes in,ahead of zidane and fletcher and has a good game and sticks two fingers up at the bug eyed one...
cue a bashing of egos,moyes plays giggs in the derby and we fuckin destroy him....
jobs a good un!!

Thenumber1blue said:
sam-caddick said:
Chippy_boy said:
Came on here to say exactly this. RVP out could be bad news. IF moyes decides to push Rooney up front and tuck Mata in behind, they will be a dramatically better side. Mata is a great player, but he needs to be played where Rooney has been - in the middle - and he's been a complete waste of space out on the left. By pure bad luck, Moyes could end up with a better team.

That said, he is such an utter fuckwit, i would not be remotely surprised if he brings the black bart simpson in for RVP and leaves Mata in the sidelines. Come on wee Davey, we're relying on you to be an arse.

I was thinking this.

Did you fall for the giggs was outstanding thing ?

No, have to admire him for being fit enough at his age but I hope he plays against us!

Only thing that worries me is that their fans have created the new phenomenon of getting behind their team when they're not playing very well and were actually singing when they were losing on Sunday!Fuck knows where they got that from,because no-one else in the history of football has ever done it,so we may have to deal with that as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.