Swans v Man City Pre Match Thread 1/1/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Now here's the weird thing. Why don't any of the journalists ask specifically about Jovetic? Is there some sort of pact between them and Pellegrini not to talk about that?

I was wondering about this too. Surely would be more productive than asking about Joe Hart every press conference.

39 Points from their past 37 games and two wins at home this season.

We really don't have much excuse for not getting our first win at Swansea since they came up two season ago.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
If Milner isn't ready, anyone reckon Kolarov would be a good shout at LM?

I think if he's out we'll just see this:

_____Negredo__Dzeko

Nasri__Fern__Yaya__Navas

Could be pellers first choice set up regardless of whether milners ready or not tbh

mancity111 said:
39 Points from their past 37 games and two wins at home this season.

We really don't have much excuse for not getting our first win at Swansea since they came up two season ago.

Need to remember we are missing our 2 most creative offensive players in Aguero and Silva so I think its a very hard game for us. If we going to win this game I think its becouse the defence work 100 procent and we not concede any goal, I dont think we score more then 1 or 2 goals this game. Im really afraid of the next 2 games, We cant afford to let Arsenal go ahead with 6 points gap again.. :( Sorry for not beeing the most optimistic

At such a defining period of the season it feels like every game is a Cup final, and this is no different.

I hope Joe, Vinny and Negs are on top form, I have a feeling we're going to need them!

hart
zabba-kompany-nasty-clichy
fernandinho-yaya
navas-nasri-milner
negerdo

we need to go 4-5-1 for this one no point in my opinion to play with 2 strikers when we have aguero and silva out..i expect a 2-1 win goals from negredo and yaya

MihaiCity said:
hart
zabba-kompany-nasty-clichy
fernandinho-yaya
navas-nasri-milner
negerdo

we need to go 4-5-1 for this one no point in my opinion to play with 2 strikers when we have aguero and silva out..i expect a 2-1 win goals from negredo and yaya
Swap kolarov for clichy and I'd go with that. For some reason under pellegrini kolarov is a far better outlet on the left hand side and can deliver good balls into the box. Clichy offers us nothing going forward although his pressing makes us win the ball back quicker at times. Swansea away is the same feeling I get when we're at Sunderland, Everton, Liverpool or Chelsea can never see us taking the 3 points. Tremmel the keeper for swansea is terrible and that's definitely a weak for link for swansea at the minute with vorm out.

Kolarov shouldn't be a winger he should always be an attacking fullback. He only gets into the positions he does thanks to good work from himself and the winger in front of him, if he played on the wing it would be Clichy getting in those positions and we've seen how useless Gael is going forward.

---------------Hart----------------
Zabba--Vin----Nasty---Kolarov
-----------Yaya---Fern------------
Navas------Nasri-------Milner
------------Negredo--------------

It says a lot that after the injury Sergio had that he may be back before Jovetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.