Swans v Man City Pre Match Thread 1/1/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Kolarov
Garcia Fernandinho
Navas Toure Nasri
Dzeko

That's probably the side we could put out which will threaten down the flanks most- just have to hope Toure and Dzeko can get on the end of something.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Moggzy said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
He's been booked 5 times of course it's fact.

Well that's one I didn't pick up on - shitter!!

(Cheers)

At least it's not injury, his 4 bookings would of been wiped if he'd of made it through the Palace game too.

Now that is a shitter!!!! :/

asplund2 said:
mancity111 said:
39 Points from their past 37 games and two wins at home this season.

We really don't have much excuse for not getting our first win at Swansea since they came up two season ago.

Need to remember we are missing our 2 most creative offensive players in Aguero and Silva so I think its a very hard game for us. If we going to win this game I think its becouse the defence work 100 procent and we not concede any goal, I dont think we score more then 1 or 2 goals this game. Im really afraid of the next 2 games, We cant afford to let Arsenal go ahead with 6 points gap again.. :( Sorry for not beeing the most optimistic
Unfortunately the equation when Silva misses away games is.... man city away minus silva = struggle like fuck.....

dwren said:
Unfortunately the equation when Silva misses away games is.... man city away minus silva = struggle like fuck.....

Aye, Silva and Aguero are our best performers away from home and both are missing. Everyone else seems to under perform when we're on the road.

dwren said:
asplund2 said:
mancity111 said:
39 Points from their past 37 games and two wins at home this season.

We really don't have much excuse for not getting our first win at Swansea since they came up two season ago.

Need to remember we are missing our 2 most creative offensive players in Aguero and Silva so I think its a very hard game for us. If we going to win this game I think its becouse the defence work 100 procent and we not concede any goal, I dont think we score more then 1 or 2 goals this game. Im really afraid of the next 2 games, We cant afford to let Arsenal go ahead with 6 points gap again.. :( Sorry for not beeing the most optimistic

Although our best away performances this year have been when Milner and Navas are playing.

I may have just made that up, but they were deffo the stand out players against Bayern :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.