Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Reporter to guadiola (sorry don't know who it was) "in all my years, I've never seen a team play like this, unbelievable!"

Mourinho when he sees the interview

tenor.gif

Only this.

We are watching a player at his peak he is one the best players ever to play in the premier league and the best ever in his position.

The only player we cannot currently replace. The guy is a magician and is always up for the challenge. The best we've ever had.

I have almost forgotten that sick feeling i get when we lose. Whats really exciting is we will only get better. Loving it

Swansea manager Paul Clement to Match of the Day: "At times it was horrible to be on the sideline watching that, seeing my side trying but suffering for long periods. They're not the games that will decide our season but it was hard to watch at times because they were so dominant. For me, one of the best sides I've ever come across. So many good athletes, so many intelligent footballers and it's really hard to pin them down. We actually had some attempts on their goal so I'm disapointed we didn't get on the score sheet but they were a far superior side to us. We've got to put it aside that game. We've got Everton away (next) and we've got to try and pick something up there."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.