Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Loved it when Swansea fans clapped one of our moves. Can you imagine another team doing that to United or Chelsea? Nope me neither :)

For the first twenty minutes, although we were in total control, we are were a little wasteful with some misplaced passes. Then it all clicked into place and what followed was a football masterclass with David Silva pulling all the strings. I thought the move in the second half where Sterling failed to get on the end of the Sergio pass/shot was one of the greatest pieces of football I have seen in over 50 years watching City. I am on record, this is the best City team ever and David Silva is the best player to ever wear a City shirt.

Just watching the interview with Pep and the interviewer said he has never seen football like it. Pep was beaming.He also said there is no chance we will get complacent. Happy days

Back to our best tonight. Superb performance. Swansea just couldn't get the ball. And when they occasionally managed it, Eddy was there. What a team we are now. Thank you Pep and our wonderful owner. I've just noticed on the rag thread that there were about three of four comments on there about the scum match and empty seats, shit play etc. WTF are you watching that for especially when city are playing this well? Dont get that at all but as for City, Perfect :-)
Their match ran 15 minutes after our's is the only reason.

Confidence is flowing Silva should of scored a hat trick. Agueros link up play at times was good too and he took his goal well. Thought he wasnt going to get the goal but he so deserved it. Also looking at the Mangala in defence he was strong up against Bony and Abraham when he came on used the ball really well too. And his speed to recover was good when we were in trouble. Going to be a hard game with Spurs but with some fresh guys coming back in Sane and Walker we have every chance.

Thought Aguero looked back to normal. It always takes him a few weeks after an injury.

Imagine for one second an opposition player having to chase that ball around and just watch us completely and utterly dominate in such a fashion and the manager helpless to stop it.

Its on a different planet and i also think Pep is stepping his own game up here and absolutely loving life at our great club.

It’s peps club, his heart is with Barca obviously but his mind is with City he has free reign here to implement all his plans, he’ll be here beyond his current contract

At the start of the season our first choice back four ( if all fit ) would have been Walker , Kompany , Stones and Mendy.
Didn’t miss any of them tonight.

Comfy we go matching on.

Even Alty Taylor played well apart from not booking Ayew for either of the two yellows he should have had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.