Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Great team performance, hugely encouraging all round.

One of the biggest pluses for me, was how well Bernardo played in the first 20 minutes when he was central, before we switched him out wide as De Bruyne was struggling. Everyone bangs on about how much we'd miss De Bruyne or Dave if they got hurt, but I honestly reckon we'd be absolutely fine with Bernardo slotting in there.

We're just a fucking fantastic team who knows what we're doing. Some of the passing and movement was just fantastic, we utterly demoralised them as well as thrashing them. It's got to the point where 4-0 feels like we let them off easy (and we did). Perfect ahead of that Spurs game, key players getting a rest and the whole team getting a half hour stroll

Mangala MOTM for me because at last he doesn't look out of place in Pep's team. I know it's Swansea but his runs through midfield is new for me. And he does have an eye for a good pass after all.

Looks like a £40m player.

I've just got in from the game. Wow. What we are doing to PL teams is quite incredible!
You have no idea how hard it was NOT to celebrate the goals as I was in the home end!! Words fail me for merlin they really do. And ederson save from the deflection was fucking unbelievable. I was sat directly behind him and I thought it was in! Reflexes of a cat!!
Swans fans around me full of praise for the team and the fans in the away end. They have never witnessed football like this and one guy behind me was saying he was at the vetch in the 80's when Liverpool were at their peak and they were never as dominant as we were tonight. They clapped KDB off as well.

Mangala MOTM for me because at last he doesn't look out of place in Pep's team. I know it's Swansea but his runs through midfield is new for me. And he does have an eye for a good pass after all.

Looks like a £40m player.
Lets hope so saturday huge test for him.

Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero world class.
Ederson, Otamendi, Delph fantastic.
Bernardo, Danilo, Mangala much improved.
Special mention to Zinchenko who, looks aside, was a like-for-like Delph replacement.

I've just got in from the game. Wow. What we are doing to PL teams is quite incredible!
You have no idea how hard it was NOT to celebrate the goals as I was in the home end!! Words fail me for merlin they really do. And ederson save from the deflection was fucking unbelievable. I was sat directly behind him and I thought it was in! Reflexes of a cat!!
Swans fans around me full of praise for the team and the fans in the away end. They have never witnessed football like this and one guy behind me was saying he was at the vetch in the 80's when Liverpool were at their peak and they were never as dominant as we were tonight. They clapped KDB off as well.

Went there New Years Day a couple of years ago, had a great day. Hope Swansea stay up.

Back to our best tonight. Superb performance. Swansea just couldn't get the ball. And when they occasionally managed it, Eddy was there. What a team we are now. Thank you Pep and our wonderful owner. I've just noticed on the rag thread that there were about three of four comments on there about the scum match and empty seats, shit play etc. WTF are you watching that for especially when city are playing this well? Dont get that at all but as for City, Perfect :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.