Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Pep now has the record for most consecutive wins in PL, La Liga and Bundesliga.

19 Bayern
16 Barcelona
15 City

If we can beat spurs I'd fancy us to beat that Bayern record !

Swansea manager Paul Clement to Match of the Day: "At times it was horrible to be on the sideline watching that, seeing my side trying but suffering for long periods. They're not the games that will decide our season but it was hard to watch at times because they were so dominant. For me, one of the best sides I've ever come across. So many good athletes, so many intelligent footballers and it's really hard to pin them down. We actually had some attempts on their goal so I'm disapointed we didn't get on the score sheet but they were a far superior side to us. We've got to put it aside that game. We've got Everton away (next) and we've got to try and pick something up there."
Matter of factly. I like this guy. :)

Just got back (to Newport) I felt so privileged watching that performance and the scary thing is those players were still in 2nd gear. David got to be the best player at city of all time. Was drinking in the harvester next to the stadium after the game and the Swansea fans said they had never seen football like it. They said you guys get to watch this every week! The Swansea fans just wanted to talk about us. Great to see Pep getting the players to come over at the end. Great turn out in South Wales for a Wednesday night game. I hear there were plenty of empty seats at the rags.

Pep now has the record for most consecutive wins in PL, La Liga and Bundesliga.

19 Bayern
16 Barcelona
15 City

If we can beat spurs I'd fancy us to beat that Bayern record !
We'd have to win:

Tottenham (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Newcastle (A)
Crystal Palace (A)
Watford (H)

Very possible.

Who is this new goalscoring sensation? Always said that if David could score goals he would be up there with the absolute best. He's arrived!
Tore Swansea apart tonight and that score should have been in double figures. What a team we have the privilege to watch and long may it continue.

Very lucky, the football gods smiled on us. Too many tactical fouls and dives. And the ref failed to give four obvious pens to them..and we tried to milk the applause. Classless lack of istree from Abudhabi. Fraudiola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.