Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confidence should be high going into this after tonight's result, and with the big guns to come back in.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

WINNER!!!

Don't think we will upset the balance by pushing Spanish Dave wider. I'm not sure that him and Gundogan will ever play in the same team unless one of them assumes the role of Fernandinho.

I think Sane will start on Saturday

We could play De Bruyne on the right, and Silva and Gundogan centrally with Fernandinho.

We've got a big run of fixtures coming so I'd like to see him keep rotating, without playing his full strength side out on Saturday. I'd probably rest Silva again from the start, but bring him on for either Gundogan or De Bruyne to give him 20 mins.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Navas/Sane
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Sterling
Aguero

For Celtic I don't think we'll need our best 11 either, but against Spurs, Everton and Barca we definitely will.

Don't think we will upset the balance by pushing Spanish Dave wider. I'm not sure that him and Gundogan will ever play in the same team unless one of them assumes the role of Fernandinho.

I think Sane will start on Saturday
I think it is extremely likely that David and Ilkay are both key players for Pep and more often than not will be in the same side, as well as KDB. Pep seems to know how to make such combinations work in a way other coaches don't

Confidence should be high going into this after tonight's result, and with the big guns to come back in.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
Frightening!

Does anyone know if that Swansea team last night was their best 11?

If it was then fuck me we'll take them to the cleaners within 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.