Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho and Sane are a yellow card away from suspension if I recall and with Spurs at the weekend I will be suprised if both play.

3 games left in Swansea, Spurs and Newcastle and we are half way through the season. Hopefully 3 wins.

If we can't rest players against Swansea after the derby with Spurs at the weekend when can we rest them? Maybe rotating four is over the top but we cant go through December playing the same team every game.

yeah good points

It's got "after the lord mayor's show" written all over it, this one.

Although the longer this winning run goes on, the more I think that before every game and they keep proving me wrong.

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Mangala Danilo
Gundogan KDB D.Silva
B.Silva Aguero Jesus

If we can't rest players against Swansea after the derby with Spurs at the weekend when can we rest them? Maybe rotating four is over the top but we cant go through December playing the same team every game.

4 might be the number because

Mangala for VC is enforced
Aguero for Jesus is like for like quality

So only really two proper rotation, probably Gundogan and Bernardo in for a couple needing a freshening up before Spurs.

No typical City please.

Drop points here and the win against United would have been utterly pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.