Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No "typical City" please!

Imperative we keep our foot on their throats until the twitching stops. We can ease off a bit after the Spurs game.

Next 2 games pivotal.
Need to keep the momentum up and extend the lead even further.

Need to win this otherwise all the good work yesterday is undone. Beat Swansea and Spurs will maintain the pressure on all those below us. I want us to be 15+ clear in the new year and still unbeaten. They have pace up front in Dyer and Routledge and of course we all know that Bony could come back to haunt us. That said they have to have the ball in the first place. Fast start get a couple of early goals and then play keep ball and save some energy as Spurs will be a tough game. See us winning this 3-0 and then turning over Spurs

This is my first away game for city and I need some help please. Is anyone driving up? And if so where do we need to park and what time do I arrive at the car park? Also I am going straight to the game so no stop offs at the pub etc thanks

Dinho & Sane should be rested/benched to avoid collecting one match bans for the big Spurs game. I would also play Danilo as he has got to improve surely.

This is my first away game for city and I need some help please. Is anyone driving up? And if so where do we need to park and what time do I arrive at the car park? Also I am going straight to the game so no stop offs at the pub etc thanks

There’s a link on the Swansea website giving all the info you’ll need.

Big game for us this as is a very tough one against Spurs at weekend. 6 points this week would be immense. Come on City - keep battling.

I think Pep will make maybe 3 or 4 changes;

Mangala in for VC
Aguero in for Jesus
Gundogan for Dinho
I think he will rotate one of Silva/Sane/Sterling for Bernardo

Always difficult to go again after such an intense game but the players have shown huge desire all season - 2-0 City

Next few games we can really go for the killing blow to any potential title rivals and really rub it in, don't drop any unexpected points and we likely see that gap expand even further to the point where it's going to take a record to come back from.

3 games in 6 days with no rest in sight for a while. The squad needs to be utilised. Gundogan and Bernardo to be given yet another opportunity to impress as they haven't so far in place of Fernandinho and Sane to avoid the spurs suspension, hopefully both will pick up a booking against spurs and miss the league cup game to get that out of the way.

Aguero to come in too. Danilo is an option if he thinks the back four needs freshening up but with Kompany out, i think a bit of cohesion is the best bet and would allow Mangala to come in to a relatively well settle back line which should help to settle him in easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.