Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full strength. Today's pointless if we go there and lose, they have Bournemouth at home so it'll be back to 8 points.

Aguero for Jesus swap. We should be able to bench Fernandinho and save him for Spurs, but that's it.

Swansea are closer to Spurs than what spurs are to us. Let’s not let league position underestimate them. Another 3 points please.

I feel like Sané Seems off. It come with being a young player I guess. Would love to see Brahmin play especially as he can twinkle toes his way past a packed defence. Dinho to be rested for Tottenham game and Bernardo and Gundogan to come in to replace David Silva and Dinho respectively. Aguero for Jesus and we’re good to go.

Full strength as 3 points against Swansea is an easier task compared to spurs and we really should take 3 midweek and shouldn’t risk not going into spurs.

Saying that Delph had a howler so i’d rest him.

I get the feeling that today's game was weighing on the players quite a lot in the last few weeks. From the looks of things they celebrated a lot, and obviously enough to cause a Mourinho melt-down, so hopefully they'll cut loose at Swansea. They celebrated a lot after Chelsea, and the next week stuck 7 past Stoke so here's hoping...

Pep also said he learned a lot from the West Ham game, so we can expect Aguero, Jesus, Sterling and Sané on the pitch relatively early if Swansea frustrate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.