Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake about this blues. Swansea are absolutely fucking dreadful this season

true but they did win yesterday and only conceded 3 in 3 games vs. Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal. We 100% should be winning this, but they could make it awkward, especially if we're still coming down from the big win today.

I think it'll be the opposite, but can't count your chickens before they've hatched etc.

One thing though- we really should be getting a clean sheet. We haven't got one for 5 games, and Swansea have only scored 9 goals all season.

true but they did win yesterday and only conceded 3 in 3 games vs. Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal. We 100% should be winning this, but they could make it awkward, especially if we're still coming down from the big win today.

I think it'll be the opposite, but can't count your chickens before they've hatched etc.

One thing though- we really should be getting a clean sheet. We haven't got one for 5 games, and Swansea have only scored 9 goals all season.
Mate, honestly. I live in Swansea these days as an exiled Manc and have seen most of their games when we arent playing at the same time on a stream in our local pub. They are absolutely gash.

My main concern now is we start believing in the hype and talk from the media that the league is over.

We do that and we will lose both this and the Spurs game.

I wouldn't rotate too much. As it has shown already this season, excessive rotation causes too much inconsistency so I would be trying to keep as much of a stable team as possible.

So did we play with Fernandinho as centre back and Gundogan in his place after Kompany was out? How did that look?

You know if this works we can have Fen with us for more seasons he s important for the spirit. Also with Gundogan we can create from deep its important when opponents put 10 men behind the ball.

That being said, I think we'll twat them

It depends on how much Pep rotates.

If Pep goes Shakhtar style here we will be in for a very tough night.

Swansea have struggled this season but a game that will be likely seen as a free hit for them, we just cannot take it for granted.

Look at West Ham. Against City and Chelsea they have had what many perceived as free hits, and with the pressure off them a little it looks like it has benefitted them as they have put in overall 2 decent performances.

I think had those 2 games been against sides in and around them the results and performances may have been a little a different.

It depends on how much Pep rotates.

If Pep goes Shakhtar style here we will be in for a very tough night.

Swansea have struggled this season but a game that will be likely seen as a free hit for them, we just cannot take it for granted.

Look at West Ham. Against City and Chelsea they have had what many perceived as free hits, and with the pressure off them a little it looks like it has benefitted them as they have put in overall 2 decent performances.

I think had those 2 games been against sides in and around them the results and performances may have been a little a different.

Pep isn't going Shaktar in any competition that isn't clinched.

--------------Ederson-------------
Walker---Nic--Mangala-----Danilo
---------------Gundogan-------------
Sterling---DeBruyne-Silva---Sane
-------------Agueroooooooooooooo

Dinho needs to be protected for Spurs

Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.