Swansea away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team as Arsenal but NasrI for Kelechi. I thought we saw the rawness in Kelechi on Sunday. The game was too quick for him and I felt it passed him by. That's the best we've played for a while on Sunday. Certainly in the first 30 minutes. We attacked and played forwards, in between the lines and we looked dangerous. The concern at the moment is the rate we are shipping goals. Arsenal barely had a shot but there conversion rate would have been in the high 90s.

We need to be clinical on Sunday, and solid defensively which is why I'd put NasrI in. An extra midfield player will allow Fernando to do what Fernando does best and that is to protect the 2 centre backs and break the play up.

play willy and hart, all the defenders we have (except mdm) and never cross the half way line!

If we cant avoid defeat against a team with nothing to play for, resting many of their top players, we don't deserve to be in the CL next season..
I just hope we make life easy for ourselves as my finger and toenails are long gone after last night...
Oh how sweet it will be to consign the scum to the Thursday night cup..... Come on City.... Please don't do a City on Sunday.....!!!

Praying we can beat this lot - or even draw.

The sheer joy I would glean from laughing at a couple of rag mates cannot be underestimated; especially after the stick I took after Arsenal.

I also have a Liverpool fan as a mate (I know) and in the same conversation as the tag fan he said 'Liverpool will be in the CL next year and be a bigger pull than city as try are rightful a bigger club'.

That infuriated me and I responded with 'rightfully? Why? Because 25 years ago you were successful? So was Woolworths.'

I'd would fookin love it if both of those twats failed to get into the CL now and we did? LOVE IT!

Wow! Thank you Hammers, now come on you Cherries!!!!!
If however you manage to send the team out with fight and belief, play the right formation with the correct selections, change things if they're going wrong and make the obvious substitutions at the obvious time, then I promise to wear a Manuel rosette, a Manuel wig and clap like a seal if the club give us another chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.