Swansea away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how differently we'd see Wilf now if his volley was a few inches lower? I'm not having a go just merely pointing the fickleness (me included) it would have been like Willy at Wembers. Saying that if it was up to me I'd give 'em him for a point on Sunday! :)

I'm gutted this game has become so important - I shall be on the wrong side of the pond driving in New York State whilst its on - I'm going to need updates via some random local radio station or £1 a megabyte mobile internet!!!! :-(

If you'll be driving, try to see if you can get a rental car with SiriusXM satellite radio -- often it's included at no or a minimal cost. Channel 85 is SiriusXMFC, which will have a live match on. It's TBA at the moment which match, but I think there's a decent chance it will be ours (but it might be Utd's). Check the SiriusXM webpage a day or two before to see.

Oh . . . and then you can listen to the jack-offs on the TalkSport feed drone on for hours afterwards. :)

Last edited:
I can see it now, rags holing out for typical 1-0 win with super rashford scoring a deflected goal. Then bony equalises in 96th minute.

So Hart, Sagna, Mangala, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandiniho, Navas, Nasri, Kelichi, De Bruyne, Sterling, Delph, Aguero & the injureday Silva.(Who else I may have forgot)...................

.......Champions League or Europa League? Next year It's your choice.

Done that list based on who I think will be part of the 25 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.