Swansea away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if West Ham do us a favour tonight, I still do not expect this team to deliver when it really matters against Swansea.

Under Pellegrini we have no bottle / fight / determination when the going gets tough, so if we go a goal behind to Swansea, we may as well just switch off the tv, because you just know this team have zero fighting spirit to pull themselves out of adversity, a perfect reflection of "This Charming Man".

However, if we score first, then we may stand a chance of securing top 4, despite the manager's best efforts to balls it up throughout the game.
(He'll probably take off Hart and put Aguero in goal after 60 minutes).
Swansea have abs nothing to play but City will need something from the match if only a point. We may not have fulfilled our expectations this season but after the Arsenal match the players certainly want top 4 so I cant see us failing our mission at Swansea.

Could be pretty much an irrelevance if United win tonight, but all in here anyway.

Apparently they'll be resting Fabianski, Williams, Taylor and Sigurdsson, not that it did them any harm against West Ham.

I'd go for the same starting XI as Sunday, only question is if Iheanacho should keep his place after a disappointing performance against Arsenal.
Yeah but we may be resting Boney :)
If we need a result we will get it. Last chance saloon and all that. Think I might be out on a dog walk to avoid the stress
I said weeks ago we will do top 4 the City way and thats exactly how its looking.

Final chance for the players. Let's see if some of them actually want to be in the Champions league next season.

A draw is enough. I don't want any of this midfield 2 bollocks Pellers. Pack the fucking midfield.

Thank f*ck for West Ham.

All we need to do now is tie and lock up Pellegrini for the Swansea match, so that he can't balls it up with yet another one of his motivational and tactical master classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.