Swansea away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final game of the session. let us finish with a positive performance and result and give the manager and perhaps some players are good finale.

The starting line up is not the strongest but strongest is not the only criteria and this same team played well against Arsenal so the same attitude and performance today and we will get us the result.

It actually does make a difference. It will make a huge difference to the atmosphere if they know we've lost. Huge boost for the team if they actually know a win will get them into the CL. I'm calling bullshit on whatever the excuse is.

I agree, it's a desperate last throw of the dice from them. It really does stink.

It does sound like a legitimate security threat and you cannot take risks.

It can work to OUR advantage here.

Do what I have suggested - go for it, get 3-0 up and when United kick off they will think they have nothing to play for.

Go for a defend 0-0 approach and they still do and will know our score (if we lose) with 45 minutes to go,

Makes attacking not defending the right option.

So I say the Buddhist monks are at work and 'inspired' MP to do what he did.

Maybe.

i see a comfortable win for us today... a perfect send off from the players for pele who by his contributions throughout these few seasons,made the bluemoon forum such an interesting and wonderful part of my life. todays match is one with a lot of significance?! one of wich is how much the players love pelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.