Swansea away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic but thr North and west stands at OT have been evacuated - attack of the Cockroaches......................

I'm surprised when what's at stake City fans just take this sh*t on the chin. An 'incident' that miraculously only takes 45 minutes to resolve, funny that.....

It actually does make a difference. It will make a huge difference to the atmosphere if they know we've lost. Huge boost for the team if they actually know a win will get them into the CL. I'm calling bullshit on whatever the excuse is.

Couldn't agree more, absolutely bullshit excuse and gives them extra motivation if we are losing. Third time they've had a delayed kick off this season, smacks of a fix.

It does sound like a legitimate security threat and you cannot take risks.

It can work to OUR advantage here.

Do what I have suggested - go for it, get 3-0 up and when United kick off they will think they have nothing to play for.

Go for a defend 0-0 approach and they still do and will know our score (if we lose) with 45 minutes to go,

Makes attacking not defending the right option.

So I say the Buddhist monks are at work and 'inspired' MP to do what he did.

Maybe.
Of course it sounds legitimate. Christ the moon landings still look legitimate........and JFK wasn't a CIA cover up............and 9/11 wasn't an inside job!

I'm surprised when what's at stake City fans just take this sh*t on the chin. An 'incident' that miraculously only takes 45 minutes to resolve, funny that.....

Makes fuck all difference imo. In fact if we're 2 or 3 up by the time they kick off they will be deflated as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.