Mangala
Otamendi
Fernando
Fernandinho
Nasri
Navas
De Bruyne
Aguero

If the players can't get motivated to get the point we need to secure 4th spot on Sunday they can fuck right off and walk back from Swansea. Oh and look at Slaven Bilic and his passion tonight....in tears. Football is a game of emotion and drama and not a place for passive, emotionally-devoid managers like Pellegrini. Thank goodness Pep is coming so we can start to re-connect with the club and feel some real passion from the management and players again that they really want to play for Manchester City. I just hope we get over the line on Sunday.

Thankfully Swansea seem to be resting at least 4 of their players although they are in good form.

Oh fuck it's gonna be horrible isn't it.

If the players can't get motivated to get the point we need to secure 4th spot on Sunday they can fuck right off and walk back from Swansea. Oh and look at Slaven Bilic and his passion tonight....in tears. Football is a game of emotion and drama and not a place for passive, emotionally-devoid managers like Pellegrini. Thank goodness Pep is coming so we can start to re-connect with the club and feel some real passion from the management and players again that they really want to play for Manchester City. I just hope we get over the line on Sunday.

100% agree

The one thing I can see that will fuck us is if Pellers wants to sign off with a win so will play a really attacking side. I hope I'm wrong but who fucking knows with him?

Am I correct in saying that we have to negotiate a qualifier if we finish 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.