Swansea City vs Manchester City City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMaineRoad said:
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Milner, Aguero #swanseavcity #mcfc

Decent side. I am probably alone in this but I would actually prefer Javi to Barry in this one, as Barry has a tendency of giving the ball away in the middle of the pitch 3-5 times a match as of late and Swansea are going to play on the counter. Say what you will of Garcia (I actually think he has improved quite a bit over the course of the season and will continue to do so) but he rarely losses possession, even in tight spaces. If both have generally the same pace and usually play short setup passes to one of Yaya, Silva, or Nasri, I'll take the better holding player every time. And Garcia is a much better header of the ball.

SebastianBlue said:
TheMaineRoad said:
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Milner, Aguero #swanseavcity #mcfc

Decent side. I am probably alone in this but I would actually prefer Javi to Barry in this one, as Barry has a tendency of giving the ball away in the middle of the pitch 3-5 times a match as of late and Swansea are going to play on the counter. Say what you will of Garcia (I actually think he has improved quite a bit over the course of the season and will continue to do so) but he rarely losses possession, even in tight spaces. If both have generally the same pace and usually play short setup passes to one of Yaya, Silva, or Nasri, I'll take the better holding player every time. And Garcia is a much better header of the ball.

You are kidding?!

Really like that lineup. Will be interesting to see where everyone plays. 4-3-3? Yaya Barry Milner mid? Yaya slightly pushed as the most forward..

bert38 said:
SebastianBlue said:
TheMaineRoad said:

You are kidding?!

Nope. I know it is not a popular opinion here (which I do not really understand, since I spend half of every match yelling about Barry's poor choices). I think he has been a great servant of the club but he has really gone off the boil this season, and especially as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.