Swansea City vs Manchester City City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Milner, Aguero #swanseavcity #mcfc

TheMaineRoad said:
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Milner, Aguero #swanseavcity #mcfc

I'm surprised tevez is not in..maybe he take a injury??

I am glad we're playing an extra midfielder. I don't know what Swansea's energy levels will be like so late in the season but they're the typical pressing team we slip up against (as we did last season) and the extra help in midfield might help.

Josh Blue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Guidetti is injured, knee this time. Isnt deemed match fit either

Thanks pal, sounds like he won't get his chance this season then.
no, doubt we would have seen him even without the knee injury picked up last week. The club probably want to get him through a full pre season before playing him, although sadly I think he will struggle to break through now

michael1991 said:
mancity1 said:
Would expect RM to pick his best eleven.

As both Wigan and West Brom have the same schedule as us why would it be anything else?

Sinclair may get a run out before the end of the season but RM doesn't fancy him and he will leave in the summer.

Can't for the life of me figure why we signed him but I guess every side spends decent money on a player or three that just can't impress the manager enough to play him etc.

Dzeko to start, just posted a picture on twitter of his shin pads and kit

Maybe he's just packing them away for the season, because he's not starting.

TheMaineRoad said:

Have to say that is pretty much our strongest possible team! 3 points please City!

So one up top, methinks playing West Brom midweek with FA cup final may have had some bearing on this, play Aguero for 60 mins, bring on Tevez reverse it against West Brom and play both next Saturday with both being fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.