Swansea City vs Manchester City City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Blue said:
Any chance of Guidetti getting a run out? Noticed he didn't feature for the EDS..

Hopefully mate, I would love to see him before the season is out!

Have a feeling his first game back will be in the America Chelsea games though, many forget how serious his illness was so let's not rush him.

sam-caddick said:
Josh Blue said:
Any chance of Guidetti getting a run out? Noticed he didn't feature for the EDS..

Hopefully mate, I would love to see him before the season is out!

Have a feeling his first game back will be in the America Chelsea games though, many forget how serious his illness was so let's not rush him.

Yeah he has done so well to get back to what he's doing already. I was just wondering because he wasn't even on the bench for the EDS so is he injured again or was he being saved for this?

Josh Blue said:

Thought he didn't feature because he was injured? Hope not would be great to see him.

I hope we come out quick from the blocks, i can't really see us winning if we don't! Would also love to see Sinclair and maybe Guidetti have a run about.

Would expect RM to pick his best eleven.

As both Wigan and West Brom have the same schedule as us why would it be anything else?

Sinclair may get a run out before the end of the season but RM doesn't fancy him and he will leave in the summer.

Can't for the life of me figure why we signed him but I guess every side spends decent money on a player or three that just can't impress the manager enough to play him etc.

mancity1 said:
Would expect RM to pick his best eleven.

As both Wigan and West Brom have the same schedule as us why would it be anything else?

Sinclair may get a run out before the end of the season but RM doesn't fancy him and he will leave in the summer.

Can't for the life of me figure why we signed him but I guess every side spends decent money on a player or three that just can't impress the manager enough to play him etc.

Dzeko to start, just posted a picture on twitter of his shin pads and kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.