Swansea Post Match thread

I Hart Man City said:
kippax4ever said:
moon said:
3rd secured
Hart save world class think motd doing save of the season got to have a chance

Not a chance Philippe Coutinho will get it before Joe..Lol

One of De Gea's where he stood still and the striker kicked the ball straight at him is nailed on as the winner.

Hart
<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/eA7wHAwFruB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/eA7wHAwFruB</a>

blueincy said:
Carn't believe he wouldn't celebrate fuck me how long was he there? 28 mil a decent wage and Champions league football 2 goals and the **** refused to celebrate..Pissed me off that..

Some poor defending on show today this needs addressing and fast in pre season along with corner taking and FFS MP stop with the chopping and changing defenders..
Aguero goal should have stood he was never offside

Yes he was. Relatively poor game from him I thought.

Amazing attacking display. We look fucking insane on the counter. That pass from Lampard to Aguero for the Milner goal was great. Hopefully Arse lose and we can move onto the next season.

Chippy_boy said:
blueincy said:
Carn't believe he wouldn't celebrate fuck me how long was he there? 28 mil a decent wage and Champions league football 2 goals and the c**t refused to celebrate..Pissed me off that..

Some poor defending on show today this needs addressing and fast in pre season along with corner taking and FFS MP stop with the chopping and changing defenders..
Aguero goal should have stood he was never offside

Yes he was. Relatively poor game from him I thought.

Yes relatively that is .
He had a contribution in our first 2 goals though

Eccles Blue said:
allan harper said:
Class at the end from Hart, told Kompany to make sure everyone goes and claps the fans.

To be fair, Kompany, Joe, Zaba and Milner always come over to the fans who have travelled away, the rest make a token gesture but those four are always there for us.

I can't wait until next season when I can get back to the away matches.
Yeah I know, I'm usually there but the point I'm making he could have just soaked up the thanks from that worldly save but he didn't, he told the captain to tell the rest to knowledge the fans.

aguero93:20 said:
Really upset we won today, it's stopped me coming on here and having a good whine, but here goes:

The keeper is shit, let in two goals.
The defence are shit, letting the rest of the team down.
The midfield are shit, not protecting the defence enough.
The attack are shit, only scoring 4 goals away from home.

The manager is shit, his changes via starting xi and subs only resulted in 3 goals.

With all that shit about it's a wonder we saw a bit of Welsh grass today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.