Swansea Post Match thread

Good match, 2 sides going for it the whole 90 plus minutes. Joe Hart has been superb the 2nd half of this season and deserves to be in contention for our POTY award.
Shaky at the back again I'm afraid, too easy to lob a simple ball over the back of us and it;s carnage at times.
Some very good performances in the attacking areas. If we win next Sunday that will be 6 straight wins at the end of the season, like last season and 2011/12.
That's our best ever away season in the PL, the most points we've gained which is impressive.

herrock said:
Enjoyed that game. Kolarov is playing like he wants to stay, Fernandinho kept Sigurdsson relatively quiet, Kun was a bit out of sorts in front of goal, although some of his lone striker play was excellent. Bony looks like he is going to be a great outlet next season and for those that don't respect what Milner gives the side, you haven't got a clue.

I think the majority of City fans understand very well what Milner brings and are rather perplexed as to why he would want to move considering all the different aspects involved in his situation.

paulsimpson said:
I Hart Man City said:
kippax4ever said:
Not a chance Philippe Coutinho will get it before Joe..Lol

One of De Gea's where he stood still and the striker kicked the ball straight at him is nailed on as the winner.

Hart
<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/eA7wHAwFruB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/eA7wHAwFruB</a>
Should have caught it and set up an attack. We need a new keeper.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Good match, 2 sides going for it the whole 90 plus minutes. Joe Hart has been superb the 2nd half of this season and deserves to be in contention for our POTY award.
Shaky at the back again I'm afraid, too easy to lob a simple ball over the back of us and it;s carnage at times.
Some very good performances in the attacking areas. If we win next Sunday that will be 6 straight wins at the end of the season, like last season and 2011/12.
That's our best ever away season in the PL, the most points we've gained which is impressive.

Good post mate
Get defence and midfield sorted/ settled and we will challenge anyone .

Thought we played well today. We could have had a few more, if not for Fabianski.
They took their 1st goal well and i don't think it was down to bad defending, just good finishing.
The 2nd is a different matter. But FFS some people on here over egg our so called bad defence,
every time somebody scores against us. Swansea's must be fucking atrocious, they let in 4.

KippaxCitizen said:
Yaya Touré 2014-15:
Villa away opening goal in a 0-2 win
Swansea at home winner
West Brom away scored the second in a 1-3 win
Everton at home winner
Southamptin away opening goal in a 0-3 win
Winning goal today at Swansea...

18 points and counting!

The sad thing is, you actually believe that

Not seen it mentioned anywhere, but unless I've got my sums wrong, Bony's goal was our 100th this season ??

blueincy said:
jimharri said:
blueincy said:
Carn't believe he wouldn't celebrate fuck me how long was he there? 28 mil a decent wage and Champions league football 2 goals and the c**t refused to celebrate..Pissed me off that..

Some poor defending on show today this needs addressing and fast in pre season along with corner taking and FFS MP stop with the chopping and changing defenders..
Aguero goal should have stood he was never offside
Best stick to those gifs incy! He was offside; only just mind, but it was the correct decision.

What his fucking shoe lace..I will watch MOTD tonight then get back to you..

Don`t bother getting back to us mate.Half a yard offside and shown on Sky three times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.