Swansea - Post match thread

Let's be honest though, Sergio is hardly likely to be over the moon at being benched, which world class player would be?

Be interesting to see what happens in the summer if a club sticks down the dough, like the £75mil speculation about Real and Chelsea this morning.
I'd want more than that to part with him, much more

Lots of threads cause arguments. Hell, some mods only post to cause arguements in those threads.

And people can do whatever they want you're right, just as others should be able to say they aren't much help to the team when leaving early.

Then you wont mind me reminding you about the code of conduct where it says if you have a problem with a moderating decision send a pm ;-)

Slightly off topic but I agree - them and hull and Sunderland are showing some fight. Big Sam might not be getting his bonus after all.

Hope the dodgy one goes down nothing against palace just him

Back to today and weeks ago we would have not come back to win like we did

New found belief in the squad since Jesus arrived imo

Never in doubt.

Hahahahahaha

Just wait for 93 to come around, and everyonknows that our time has come! Was it 93:20 by any chance?

And another thing, is there another player in the PL who constantly gets the shitty end of the stick as Sterling does? When yer consider the fuckin' pens the Ragamuffins have had over the years for efforts off the ten metre board it makes today's fiasco just a little more than a joke. That lino in front of us in CB was a shocker. He gave Swans a City throw that led to the goal and where was the flag for their offside. He can't see that Willy's view was blocked but Dean could. Flag should have been raised or shoved up his arse. I think he had tears in his eyes from the kick off.

First half thought we were great, with Sane, Sterling and Jesus running at speed. Second half much slower and when teams put 2 rows of 4 behind the ball we sometimes seem a bit clueless how to break them down. Sane hardly involved second half kind of summed it up. We should have killed it off first half. Really thought it was heading for another draw at him and yet more points dropped for not killing off the game with all the possession first half. Not seen the Sterling booking on tv yet but in the ground looked really harsh. Anyway, we need to play the second half with the same intensity of the first. Great result, proper goal poacher, Jesus so young and talented. Onwards and upwards. Sort the defense and we are in it next year big style.

With Sane, Jesus and Stirling up top we can not expect them all to be on top form every game, they are all young kids who will take a number of years to realise their full potential.

They do however look to be very exciting prospects and on the days they do all click they will be unstopable.

Read interview and see the comments. He thinks it's out his hands and the club may sell him

I have read it mate, really didn't get the vibe he thinks the club want to sell him. Obviously frustrated but that's a good thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.