Swansea - Post match thread

His post match comments all bit confirm it

He did say it's up to the club but you get the feeling he knows his time is up
He has been here for 6 years with no competition for his place, won lots and become an idol to the fans. He finally has some competition for his place and he wants to leave? I am not buying that, no way does he want to go and no way do the club want him to go.

Just wait for 93 to come around, and everyonknows that our time has come! Was it 93:20 by any chance?

And another thing, is there another player in the PL who constantly gets the shitty end of the stick as Sterling does? When yer consider the fuckin' pens the Ragamuffins have had over the years for efforts off the ten metre board it makes today's fiasco just a little more than a joke. That lino in front of us in CB was a shocker. He gave Swans a City throw that led to the goal and where was the flag for their offside. He can't see that Willy's view was blocked but Dean could. Flag should have been raised or shoved up his arse. I think he had tears in his eyes from the kick off.

Apparently his guide dog went missing just before kick off and couldn't get a replacement

He's nearly 29 though.
He's got years left at the top of his game and he'd tear it up in Spain. We'd get 90m easily if we didn't piss our keks and accept the first offer. We need someone like levy to negotiate our deals.

Not that I want him to go. And I'd never let him go to another prem club if he was to leave

Aguero came on and could have created 2 clear chances.

The first when he could have passed to the open wide player for a simple cross into the box he shot.

Second, the header could have been placed easily for Jesus for a 3rd but he chose to head the ball from an awkward angle. He needs a team where they can just set him up. He is just too selfish.
In fairness to Sergio. He's had to be selfish. He's been the one we've all relied on in the past to do a job. Which he did really well. He just needs to acclimatise to this new system, as do they all.

No but its my job to keep the board running as well as possible and argument free.

The early leaving has been done to death on here with no one right or wrong, its an individuals decision.

I could open them and let the usual arguments ensue which would no doubt lead to some getting thread banned or warned and guess what, we would get criticised for that as well.

its a funny old game ;-)

You could say that about a lot of threads on here.......
He didn't but he should have as we don't score without him doing what he did.

I like the way you dismiss stats when they show up your argument as complete bollocks.

A bit like you and your Nacho stats....

Tale of two halves. First brilliant. Second dross.

We have to start taking chances when we are so on top as it almost cost us again. Poor defending again for their goal.

Least we kept going though and Jesus saves us. Hail the lord!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.