Swansea - Post match thread

Pep does make subs to late,we all saw their goal coming i'm surprised pep didn't,his game management isn't great
I agree. The first sub was absolutely right as KDB was having no impact & Dinho was struggling playing in that role. But he should have done it around 65 minutes or even sooner.

The second sub was 5-10 minutes too late and the last one was, in my view, grossly irresponsible and unnecessary. There were seconds to go in a game we'd rescued but it allowed Dean to add more time on.

J remember Moyes doing that when Everton were 1-0 up and Micah scored in the added on time. Utterly stupid.

1484908351192242500.gif

Thanks for that, not seen it again, missed all the replays at the ground celebrating.

I know Vinnie is still getting up to full speed, but he needs to play every game for me. Whenever we're put under pressure we look all over the place still. Messing about changing the defence every week is making life harder than it should be.

761952_1.jpg

Think he's worn this at least twice now. Quite a jacket. Thought at first it is from our sponsor DSquared2, but seems it's not.

Their goal should not have stood.
Dyer was standing right in Willy's line of site and was offside which is why he saw it too late.
We are just not getting any of these decisions at the moment.

Jesus has played 3 games and Kun's career at City is over. Come on, get a grip.

We've spent so long lamenting our lack of strikers and reliance on Kun since the club decided to sell Dzeko, Negredo, Jovetic, Tevez etc and claim to replace them with fecking Bony. Now, we finally have a striker to reduce that reliance and bolster our attack and suddenly some of our fans seem desperate for Aguero to go and put us back in that position. Honestly, I don't get some of our so-called supporters. Maybe it's just a case of the Sky Sports generation looking for drama and controversy at every corner.

All credit to everyone who stayed till the end to cheer the boys over the line. Fuck off to the early leavers, I'm glad you missed the winner.

Absolutely fantastic in the first half, majestic in fact. Sane and Jesus looked like they have played together for years, we should have gone into the break 3/4-0 up imo. Ferns passing was as bad as i've ever seen him. Second half Swansea tried to play and really put pressure on us. Echoing what others have said in that the subs were too late again, when you can see the game running away from you we have to make them, proactive not reactive. Aguero should have had 30 mins as Sterlings head had dropped after being fucked by the officials yet again. Good 3 points in the end, think we will drop more points at home than we will away for the rest of the season.

Pep does make subs to late,we all saw their goal coming i'm surprised pep didn't,his game management isn't great

It's not something for which he will have had a great deal of need in the past. His teams have invariably been well ahead by the time you begin to think of subbing players. But I don't doubt it will be something that will be added to the Guardiola repertoire before long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.