Swansea - Post match thread

True I am made up they missed the winning goal and great celebrations when it went in, serves the surrender monkey's right!!

I doubt they care to he honest. Probably missed loads over time. Same people every game. On the way out there was a bus (private hire) double decker waiting to take people back to the place they had come from. There must have been 12 people on the bottom of the bus who all must have missed the goal to go and sit on a bus and wait for everyone else. I find that very odd.

its a tale of what manchester city are and what pep wants we are so young upfront and run around like puppy's and its great to see but its lacks that bit of knowledge in front of goal but today we just turned off at halftime and could not get it back and well played to swansea. they seen yaya so deep and loaded the midfield in the 2nd half and KDB and silva are not good at working in midfield at defending is not what they really know going back to goal

pep should have changed it early in the 2nd half and move Fernandinho back into midfield and bring on zabba when swansea changed but for leaving late 78mins it given them a foot hold in the game and it was coming long before they scored. yaya was so deep it was a 3 at the back and no midfield we just looked a sitting duck and when it did come we started to play again
and its a puzzle to see a game that we should have walk it really after the first goal

the future in the front 3 is looking good and many teams will get a beating and sleepless nights thinking about defending when city turn up but time is key and the knowledge of playing games together will only make them better

PS

i will say the fight for staying up has started early this season and teams like swansea will fight like mad you have to put them away early if you can and kill them off give them a chance and its game on for anybody in the premier league just ask liverpool and arsenal

Just got back.
Nerves shredded obviously.
Ended alright on the night but we were struggling defensively in that second half and once again Pep failed to shore up a lead.
Kompany and Fernando should have been on for Sane and Sterling at about the 65 min mark.
Still, delighted and can watch MOTD for a change.

I thought his in game management was poor 2nd half too. You could almost see them scoring the longer the half went on. Just glad we kept going. It was a poor goal to concede from their point of view though.

I doubt they care to he honest. Probably missed loads over time. Same people every game. On the way out there was a bus (private hire) double decker waiting to take people back to the place they had come from. There must have been 12 people on the bottom of the bus who all must have missed the goal to go and sit on a bus and wait for everyone else. I find that very odd.
To be fair, when Mike Dean is the referee and we're about to go into injury time, nothing ever usually happens....

Good performance overall but we need to kill teams off.
Again the inevitable equaliser happened like it has done on a lot of games this season, hopefully we can get this right next season.
Wish also our corners would improve, they have been woeful for years, barely getting past the first post.

I thought his in game management was poor 2nd half too. You could almost see them scoring the longer the half went on. Just glad we kept going. It was a poor goal to concede from their point of view though.
Pep does make subs to late,we all saw their goal coming i'm surprised pep didn't,his game management isn't great

Because this has happen too many times this season we knew it was coming today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.