Swansea tickets (all in here please)

Cant make this one, adult sc east level 1 109 message me if you want it will sell for whatever the going rate is

Re: Swansea ticket for sale

akcity said:
akcity said:
akcity said:
I have 1 ticket for sale for the home game against Swansea City on Saturday 27th October 17:30ko.

PM me if you are interested.

I am gutted at having to miss the match but I have to have surgery the week leading up to the game and so I wont be able to make it.

Forgot to mention, ticket is SSL 116 row J right next to the away fans.

ticket is still available if anyone wants it - pm me for details.

Ticket still available, £30 so PM me if u still need one.

TICKET IS NOW SOLD.

2 paper tickets, block 302, Row J. Need to be collected from Chadderton. Will take £40 the pair cos I need them gone.

1 x adult ticket for sale for the swansea game on saturday (5:30pm ko). East stand level 2. Face value as always and my dad can meet at the game to use the season card and let you through the gates.

PM me if interested, cheers, Craig

x2 Adult (v swansea) East Stand. Level 3 seated together, face value £30 each. Collect from Postcode WA3. may split
contact DEl
sensible offer considered

Got one spare seasoncard for Swansea game as my son can't go East level 3 Row G on halfway line - great seat - £30 - will have to meet outside and swipe you in as its seasoncard.

Pm me if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.