Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

If that ball boy had anything upstairs, he'd have gotten one if his mates to boot him hard in the ribs back in the charging rooms, although he's welsh he'd have probably got him to kick him on the wrong side.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS97DRBj2zg[/youtube]

What was the Ballboy doing? Why would he do that? He looks like a right little Chav and will end up a smackhead like everyone else in Swansea.

dannybcity said:
Hungarian blue said:
Mayor West said:
Exactly. The reaction is pathetic.

So you two assume that kicking a small boy (even if he acts like a fuckwit) was acceptable in these conditions?

He didn't kick him though did he? He kicked the ball. The reaction on here would have been very different if it was Silva for example.
He kicked the kid.

simon23 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS97DRBj2zg

hope they havent ulled this one down

imagine if it were balotelli.......he would be hung...lets see what the media have to say about this as it will be interesting...on the commentary Alan Smith is already trying to play it down!!!!!!!!!

The first few seconds of that video had me in stitches, I'm sure he shouts 'ref'. He looks like a young Joey Barton.

jrb said:
Gif.

ixScpkduftksE.gif

Should have kicked the little fucker in the bollocks...
If this happened against us in that situation, (time wasting) we would have been going mad.

RandomJ said:
Mayor West said:
Hungarian blue said:
So you two assume that kicking a small boy (even if he acts like a fuckwit) was acceptable in these conditions?

He was trying to kick the ball from underneath him, not kicking the ballboy, HUGE difference.

Whatever. Hazard knew exactly what he was doing. He kicked him so he'd get off the ball.

I don't think what Hazards Intention to do comes into it, rather carelessness and recklessness.

Cobwebcat said:
Bloody hell....anyone reading this would think Hazard beat up a 7 year old girl.

The bloke lying on the ball time wasting was being a dick and Hazard tried to get the ball back by kicking the ball from underneath him. Imagine if that had been a city player and a swamp ball boy/man.

The world has gone mad. I'd have done the same....never seen a ball boy do that before.
i imagine you would
several of you think kicking kids is fair game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.