Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

moggymoz said:
jrb said:
Gif.

ixScpkduftksE.gif

Should have kicked the little fucker in the bollocks...
If this happened against us in that situation, (time wasting) we would have been going mad.
this

Cobwebcat said:
Bloody hell....anyone reading this would think Hazard beat up a 7 year old girl.

The bloke lying on the ball time wasting was being a dick and Hazard tried to get the ball back by kicking the ball from underneath him. Imagine if that had been a city player and a swamp ball boy/man.

The world has gone mad. I'd have done the same....never seen a ball boy do that before.

The 'bloke' is a boy of about 15, if Hazard doesn't go for the ball in the first place the kid would have thrown it on, wasting 5 seconds? It's him standing over the kid who's slipped that makes him lie on the ball and after that he acts like a complete cock, which after his drawn out twitter transfer isn't surprising.

I shall watch with interest to see everyone's reaction, redknapps already blaming mario for being a bad influence on young players in England ?

bobmcfc said:
Ask yourself this, if that was your son he was kicking would you still be saying he deserved it ?

If that was my son I'd be embarrassed as fuck.

paphos-mcfc said:
stony said:
ban-mcfc said:
I know he caught his ribs but why the fuck was the lad crying lol he wasnt that young.

I'd be crying if a multi-millionaire footballer kicked me in the ribs in front of millions of witnesses too. In fact I'd probably need therapy to get over it.

Or a big fuck of wedge of cash to STFU and go away.

Mmm. Where there's blame, there's a claim!!

That ball boy saw pound signs as soon as he got booted. It doesn't excuse Hazard though, he is a fucking tool and should have the book thrown at him.

look any idiot with ounce of intelligence knows the kid tried to slow game down, so dont all teams winning try to time waste, but there is NO justification for kicking the boy in ribs, doesnt matter if trying to kick ball, you show complain to ref

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.