Swansea v City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
I think we've grown in to the game. What have Swansea done that's threatened us - apart from the penalty?

Nowt, that's why they don't win many games, draw plenty though.

bloody hell... I know I called them the 'Welsh Barcelona' in that thread about ManUre & football team names but they've done a pretty good number on us in that first half..

great save by Joe from that dive - let's hope the refereeing improves in the second half, and we can put our game together a little more fluently.

fuckin **** ref if I ever fucking see him I'm going to slit is fucking throat. Fat **** piece of shit

LoveCity said:
If anyone has ever needed clear proof right there in front of your eyes of agenda-driven referees, you just saw it. Deny that.

Exactly the same thing happened in the 'Boro v Dirty Leeds game earlier today.

Swansea doesnt parking the bus but we dont like it at all.

This first half is nothing if we want to win the league. Pace, pace, pace. No pace in our team, even the fast players are building slow attacks. Mancini likes it this way.
Clichy, Richards, Nasri, Balo, Yaya all can be very fast.

Want to see another energy level next half or we won't win maybe will lose it even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.